Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yum!

Yesterday, this fish was swimming in the Gulf of Alaska. Today, it went swimming in my belly. I got my Halibut Nuggets! (See yesterday's post) So blissfully delicious.....They were tender and flaky, there was no oily aftertaste, they didn't fall apart in your hands when you took a bite, and they didn't need the ketchup. Thank you Joe! You worked your delicate just-salty-garlicky-peppery-enough magic again. The only thing I am not happy about is that there are not any leftovers.
For any of you that choose to visit us, I promise you at least one dinner of Halibut Nuggets ala Joe. Chances are, you'll also catch the fish you are going to eat. It will be an adventure you won't forget! :)
And now I am off to bed. Gotta prep for our weekend camping trip in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment