Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And so it begins


At the request of my family, I am finally starting a blog. Granted, it is a great idea. I wish I would have done it sooner. I'm afraid of forgetting all of the amazing stuff I did last year when I stayed in L.A. with my parents while Joe was off being my hero and fighting for our country. I can barely remember some of the things we did in Marquette, Michigan and Homer, Alaska. Unfortunately, I don't have Joe's amazing memory. He remembers everything and it makes me jealous. His life must seem so much fuller because of all of the little experiences and emotions that aren't lost in the far-reaches of his brain. Luckily, he seems to enjoy sharing these remembrances with me, even if they are often accompanied by an I-can't-believe-you-don't-remember-this look. I can handle that look when I get the pleasure of getting to relive a moment that had been lost. But, I already digress. The point is that I've started a new adventure in Kodiak, Alaska, I want to make sure that I don't later regret not writing my thoughts about what I see and do here. So, here it goes: my blog has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment